Sensorfact Connect provides a recurring data export. This allows you to integrate incoming data to your own systems and processes. It provides current (A), power (W) or energy (kWh) data per sensor for time intervals of your choice, and the following format applies to such exports:
- The file type is: .CSV - The values in the file are separated by commas.
- Timestamps are in UTC
- The period symbol is used as the decimal separator
- The content of each row is set up with the following info:
Example: "05801234,Compressor 1,energy,2020-07-22T00:15:00Z,2.193"
- The filename is set up as mentioned below:
[[customer name]]_[[date]]T[[time]]Z.csv (date and time of start data in file)
These files can be exported i) hourly ii) daily iii) weekly or iv) monthly. The export destinations supported are FTP/SFTP servers, AWS S3 buckets and Azure Blob Storage. For more information please send an email to support@sensorfact, indicating:
- how often the data you would like to be exported
- what data (current, power and/or energy) you would like to be exported
- what data interval to apply. The minimum is one minute, the maximum is the amount the export is executed (for example, the maximum data interval for a montly export is a month).
- the export destination, and its credentials. If another server/bucket is used, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org what type you apply. This way we are able to consider your type in managing future extensions of our product.
Sensorfact Connect is an additional service and is available at €50,- per month. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.